IKONIC Connect is a web reporting platform connected to PFS-Paxus. PFS-Paxus is our fund accounting, transfer agency and portfolio system and is completely integrated with IKONIC Connect. IKONIC Connect provides a website for investment managers and fund investors to login and view information.
IKONIC Connect is provided as an additional service to clients for a low annual fixed fee and is available in three service options: Manager access only, Investor access only and Investor and Manager access.
Manager Access provides the following:
- A homepage where the manager can view the NAV history, fund performance and top positions in the portfolio.
- A detailed investor holdings schedule.
- Access to the investor transactions and allows the contract notes which have been approved, to be viewed online.
- Access to a selection of accounting and portfolio reports. These can be saved in Excel, PDF or CSV format.
- A portal where documents can be posted. For example, fund Offering Documents, minutes of Board of Director meetings, Annual Financial Statements, monthly NAV packages, and custom reports can be uploaded to IKONIC Connect and can also be downloaded on a self serve basis.
Investor Access provides investors in the fund with the following:
- Access to the current fund investment balance and history of balances.
- Provides access to a full history of transactions in the fund.
- Ability to download the contract note for any new transaction with the fund.
- The investor can update their contact information (e.g., address details, email address, etc.).
- There is a portfolio transparency report. The investment manager can determine if they would like their investors to see this information.
- Provides a portal for fund documents such as: fund offering documents, annual financial statements, subscription documents, redemption request forms, and transfer forms. Documents can be downloaded by the investor.