Investor Servicing & AML Monitoring
Our Investor Services offering includes the follwoing:
- Maintain the investor records and respective share and partnership registers
- Monitor ERISA asset levels in accordance with the terms of the Offering Document
- Process subscriptions/contributions, redemptions/withdrawals and share/capital account transfers, if any, in accordance with KYC/AML/ATF procedures
- Reconcile and confirm payments of subscriptions/contributions and redemptions/withdrawals
- Process and disburse the payment of any dividends declared by the Board of Directors
- Process share transfers subject to Board of Directors approval, as required
- Seek to ensure investor compliance with the money laundering regulations of the jurisdiction where the fund is domiciled and the applicable regulations in the domicile of the administrator
- Distribute confirmations of investor holdings
- Issue and cancel share certificates, if any
- Report to investors by email, web or fax their respective holdings and values at each period end
- Distribute Investment Management Reports to Investors as and when required
- Publish the Net Asset Value per share as requested by the Funds
- Deal with and reply to all investor correspondence and other communications to the Funds relating to subscriptions/contributions, redemptions/withdrawals and transfer of securities
- Distribute all Investor notifications including updated offering documents
- Distribute Audited Financial Statements to Investors each year and any interim statements as requested
- Disburse payments of approved third party fees and expenses incurred by the Funds
- Facilitate the payment of duly authorized redemptions
- Facilitate the transfer of subscription monies to the Fund’s accounts with its prime broker/custodian
Manage Investor due diligence: anti-money laundering (AML) and USA PATRIOT Act compliance (KYC) review
- Verification that Investor’s funds are remitted from a Financial Action Task Force (“FATF”) recognized bank and if a redemption request is made, that the funds are sent back to the wire instructions on file.
- Utilize World-Check© to run investor names and associated parties through a database that checks names against different anti-terrorism government lists.
- Our processes also include ensuring that our staff is current on the latest AML/KYC laws and ensuring that our policies and procedures are current.